Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Laser Christmas outdoor projectors..

On 01/12/16 08:43, Brian Gaff wrote:
That sounds a bit naff. I wonder if there are any of the stage devices going
second hand. Even back in the 80s some of these seemed to be able to run all
the time with little issues out of dooors and in the rain, at least when I
could see back then raindrops and lasers made for a very interesting almost
strobe droplets slow motion effect.
Brian

I don't mind a house going full chav, ie covered with illuminations: the
owner has made an effort and even if I don't like it personally, I
expect the local kids love it.

It's "half chav" that's horrid - one manky illuminated Rudolph dangling
from the gutters...