Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Grab Bars in a Shower Stall

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 6:54:30 AM UTC-6, VinnyB wrote:
On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 21:03:21 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote in

I have used suction cup devices in the shower

This has been a very popular thread; no doubt because of all the old
crips in here. Another topic that I think you oldies would be
interested in is "walkers"

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...l_1b6xdhkdp7_b

Lots of nice one there.

Good luck.

I have a walker and a cane but I'm stuck in a wheelchair. It's very frustrating and something you may experience one day so you shouldn't make fun of it. When I was a young man, I never treated the elderly or disabled with disrespect and would go out of my way to help them. I do recommend that you ask a disabled person if it's OK if you help them since some of them are stubborn like me and want to open a door or pick up a package by themselves.

Always offer to help little old ladies because they always thank you. The little old Black ladies will say,"Thank you baby." I don't wish disability on my worst enemy (I want them to burn in Hell) but youngsters will one day be oldsters so don't make fun of anyone who has a difficult time getting around or you'll burn in Hell. +( ?_?)+

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster

Karma Unc...

--
Tekkie