Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Can you put a mains socket in a cupboard inside a bathroom?

You can but why not simply wire in the machine permanently?
After all where would the wire come out when the door is closed?

Next question will no doubt be can I use an Arc welder in a Kitchen, or keep
Chickens in the bedroom? :-)
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Eusebius" wrote in message
Can you put a mains socket in a cupboard inside a bathroom?

Would be handy for connecting my washing machine, which is in the
bathroom. Cupboard door is about 9" from basin, 3ft from toilet and 4'3"
from bath.