Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.satellite.gps,sci.electronics.repair

Default What does decent celestial navigation freeware on Android actually do?

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 22:30:26 -0800, "Stephen H. Fischer"
wrote:

In between the two eyes I had several weeks with one new and one old.
The colors were oh so much better with the new eye and remain so for both
eyes.
One thing about cataract sugary, do not delay it. Your eyesight may get
worse at an increasing faster rate, I was almost blind even with one good
eye as the old eye was so bad.

Thanks. I'm 68 solar revolutions old, so that's a real possibility.
No sign of cataracts, but I'm borderline with glaucoma. Some of my
friends have had cataract surgery and opted for strange combinations,
such as one eye optimized for close work, and the other for distant
and driving. They all say that it can be quite functional. Nobody
mentioned color, but I'll ask.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D