Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can you put a mains socket in a cupboard inside a bathroom?

In article ,
Eusebius wrote:
Can you put a mains socket in a cupboard inside a bathroom?

Would be handy for connecting my washing machine, which is in the
bathroom. Cupboard door is about 9" from basin, 3ft from toilet and 4'3"
from bath.

I have four of them inside the cupboard that contains the hot water
cylinder. ;-) But they are RCD protected. Shelf under them to place things
on charge. Can't stand seeing such things lying around plugged into the
shaver socket.

--
*Rehab is for quitters

Dave Plowman London SW