Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.satellite.gps,sci.electronics.repair
Stephen H. Fischer Stephen H. Fischer is offline

Default What does decent celestial navigation freeware on Android actually do?

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:51:31 -0000 (UTC), lew

At least you're not at the talking clock stage. My eyesight is slowly
deteriorating, but has a long way to go before I can't see a digital
clock. Oddly, I have more problems with some colors. I can't focus
on red LED's and orange Nixie tubes. It's just a big blurr without
glasses. However, the blue fluorescent displays are easily visible.
Try different colors and see if it helps.

--
Jeff Liebermann

In between the two eyes I had several weeks with one new and one old.

The colors were oh so much better with the new eye and remain so for both
eyes.

One thing about cataract sugary, do not delay it. Your eyesight may get
worse at an increasing faster rate, I was almost blind even with one good
eye as the old eye was so bad.

SHF