Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default OT : Simon Mason

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 21:33:15 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, 29 November 2016 20:54:22 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

My Dad is 85.

Surely you can get to a mobile signal or a landline every so often. If it's an emergency and he's trying to call you, you're not going to be of much help over there anyway!

My sister telling me he is dangerously ill or when the funeral is.

So you'd instantaneously transport yourself back home?

--
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?