Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Correct tool for the job Pt7

Simon Mason wrote

Went to some open day at a stately home yesterday
which was full of phony skint toffs, so decided to visit
the Woolly Wolstenholme Memorial Bench. One of my
boyhood heroes who played Mellotron with Barclay James
Harvest who took his own life in 2010 at the age of 63.

Didn't have my camera,

Yeah, bit of a problem lugging all that
dinosaur **** around everywhere.

so I had to use our lass's chavphone instead. If I had my
22MP Canon, you'd have been able to read the plaque.

Nope, you hardly ever manage to focus it.

Still, better than nowt.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyZyNplW8AA8ozQ.jpg

There is no need to keep the sleeves pushed up so
everyone can swoon when they see the watch, chavboy.