Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Belt sanders - will cheap and cheerful do what I want?

I have a couple of doors on my boat and sundry other bits of woodwork
that need the flaking varnish removed before starting again.

I have detail sanders and an 'orbital' sander (doesn't go round and
round, it vibrates orbitally I think) but they don't really remove
stuff quick enough.

So, I'm thinking of getting a belt sander, anything from £30'ish up to
silly money (to my mind) for the 'posh' names.

This cheap one from Screwfix seems to do the job according to reviews
the-

http://www.screwfix.com/p/energer-en...230-240v/55570

Will I miss much by not spending ten times a much?

--
Chris Green
·