Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Plant torture

On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:49:01 -0000, Weatherlawyer wrote:

On Monday, 28 November 2016 19:12:51 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:07:53 -0000, Judith wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 17:41:26 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

Is it ok to saw a plant in half so I get two? Yes I know it's out of focus, I didn't check it before potting the plants, I dunno what the camera focused on, but I can't see it in the picture.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ite4os19jh...plant.JPG?dl=0

Yes - its fine - you need to do it with a horizontal cut straight into two -
one of them green - the other one dirty like earth.

Not sure what you mean by that. I cut straight down through the middle.

You should wet the pot and then turn it upsid down so it falls out but catch it on the slide then just pull it apart as many pieces as toy want. Do you know it will survive a cold winter in a pot. Putting it in the ground under a little much might offer better frost proofing.

It's an indoor plant, frost isn't a problem.

--
A friend will help you move house, a good friend will help you move a body.