Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Plant torture

On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:08:31 -0000, Judith wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 17:51:39 -0000, "bm" wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
Is it ok to saw a plant in half so I get two? Yes I know it's out of
focus, I didn't check it before potting the plants, I dunno what the
camera focused on, but I can't see it in the picture.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ite4os19jh...plant.JPG?dl=0

Best way is to cut it in half horizontally, just above ground level.

Bugger : just made similar post - and then read yours.

I didn't see his, I think he's killfiled.

--
You know you've spent too much time on the computer when you spill milk and the first thing you think is, 'Edit, Undo.'