Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Yankee Screwdriver

On 11/27/2016 7:04 PM, wrote:
On 27 Nov 2016 20:37:57 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

I think I'd like a Yankee Screwdriver. I think I came across one in high
school once, and it really quickly put a hole in a piece of wood that was
better left unpunctured.
Does anyone have a suggestion of what to look for, brand, etc?
Puckdropper

No batteries required !

If you fall-in-love-with the twisty-turny thing ...
here's what will adapt your useful bits ..

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...=1,43411,43417

I own one , but have never actually used it ..
John T.

I too own TWO or Three and have not used them in years.
I keep them because I like old tools, and you never know.

--
Jeff