Joe Wells

Default How to get a safe out of your basement

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:42:05 -0400, Charlie Bress wrote:

Joe, I don't remember you ever saying how long those safes have been there,
but before you spend the change, check the dates on the coins to see if they
are of any collector value. Pre 1964 (I think) they would be silver and
worth more these days than face value.

I haven't taken a good look at the coins yet, but the most recent ones
I've seen are from the late '70s. There are a bunch of Bicentenial
half-dollars and quarters as well as wheat pennies. Not sure if any of
it is worth more than face value, though.

--
Joe Wells