Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default OT 35mm SLR camera

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:52:54 +0000, Andrew wrote:

Many years ago (about 28) while I was working in Fiji, I was driving
around the Port area in Suva, the capital, when I noticed a tourist from
the Canberra, which was moored in Port for the day.

He was wandering around the port area with his Leica binoculars around
his neck.

I felt like yelling to him that the only birds he would see in that part
of town were the ones with a big smile, who would spread their legs for
a few dollars.

Yes. And a tourist with Leica binos is obviously going to be a generous
tipper. I had a couple of Leicas many years ago. I remember the build
quality of the M4-P in particular was out of this world.