Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Dash Cam (again)

In message , Tim Watts
writes
After a lot of research, I went for the Blackvue - and the recording
quality is good. Very good in daylight and not at all bad at night.

Well, I've ordered a DDPai M6 Plus like the one in the video pointed to
by Another Dave. It looks as though a second camera can wifi into it but
it's all a bit vague.

I have many reservations, not least that it relies on a mobile phone for
control which might not look good after an accident., The manufacturer
seems to be actively updating firmware very frequently.
I don't think it puts GPS data in the pictures, but maybe third party
programs can do that. If not, I'm gambling that the feature will be
incorporated in future.
--
Bill