SantaUK

Default Installed new battery backup for home alarm

I agree with the other two - 7Amp max m8

--
Regards

SantaUK
Mail me at:
arjf (ng) zzvyyne (qbg) pb (qbg) hx === ROT13
Use http://andrewu.co.uk/tools/rot13/ to convert to readable format

"Redtag" wrote in message
news

Following help in previous postings I have finally installed my new 17Ahr
Yuasa battery in parallel to the existing 7Ahr battery in my alarm box.
(£38 including delivery from Maplin!)

All looks fine, but can I check on one thing - When connecting the new
battery there are a increased hmmmm coming from the box. This is just the
transforming starting to charge my new (and presumably not fully charged)
battery, isn't it? Its nothing to worry about is it?

Because I have added the extra battery it is just going to take longer to
charge, but there is no other consideration for the charger is there?

Just checking :-)