Posted to rec.woodworking
Brewster[_2_] Brewster[_2_] is offline

Default Shop Lights Revisited - Direct Wire Replacement LED Tx Tubes -Dimmable

On 11/26/16 9:53 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 9:08:21 AM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:
On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 6:03:39 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I bought a couple of these this morning. Wondering if anyone has tried this bulb or an equivalent.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/TOGGLED-4...0311/206723425

1700 lumens! That may be disappointing.

Sonny

Good point. Thanks. I won't be using them.

I thought the same thing, but since all the light is directed downward,
they (1700 Lumens) actually outshine my admittedly tired T8s.

Be sure to check for ballast compatible, direct wire, or both depending
on your setup.

-BR