dkarnes

Default oasis Dehumidifier?

HvacTech2 wrote:

Hi dkarnes, hope you are having a nice day

On 05-Aug-03 At About 18:46:26, dkarnes wrote to All
Subject: oasis Dehumidifier?

d From: dkarnes

d dehumidifier. it is a oasis model d30l-003p. i believe the
d humidistat(i think that is what it is called)

Actually it is a dehumidistat.

d knob will not shut it
d off. it runs all the time no matter what. can i get the part at a
d appliance repair place and most important is it fairly easy to
d install. thanks jdk

I would start by trying to find the manufacturer online. from there you can
find their nearest distributor. as far as ease of installation, I don't know
your abilities so I can't say. if you have any doubts you could look up
their nearest authorized repair center. hmmm, Just a thought but maybe it is
in warranty?

-= HvacTech2 =-

.. Answers: $1, Short: $5, Correct: $25, dumb looks are still free.

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail

no it is 4 years old. i am fairly handy. i have not looked at the cabinet and
how it comes off. if the humidistat is held by screws and wired i can handle
that. but i have never taken one apart before. thanks