Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quiz - down lights and that extension

In article ,
ARW writes:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:Spotlights.jpg

OK so we have first fixed the basement and ground floor of the
extension. And the customer seems to like down lights.

We will also be rewiring the existing house.

So how many down lights will we end up fitting when the job is complete?

There are no detailed plans so I do not know the answer ATM.

However the person closest to the answer (when we have finished the job)
will win a prize[1].

If it helps at all I can tell you that the basement extension has 54
down lights.

[1] Probably a **** one

What angle are they on the top floor?

--