Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_15_] Muggles[_15_] is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loseselection

On 11/26/2016 11:23 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 12:07:36 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/26/2016 10:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 11:33:21 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/26/2016 9:59 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Given that Trump now says the issue of gay marriage is "irrelevant"
and "done", why would what a SC nominee is likely to think about
gay marriage matter to Trump?

You're pretty short sighted, aren't you?

No, not at all. I told you for over a year that Trump wasn't going
to live up to much of his BS,

Trump hasn't even taken office yet. How can he not live up to being
president BEFORE he even takes office???

By telling you right now that:

A - He isn't going to round up 11 mil illegals, US born citizen children
and all and deport them with his "deportation force" that he promised
would be done in a just a year or two. Now he says the criminal ones
will be deported, the rest, well they are good people and we'll have to
treat them fairly, we'll see. That is the Bush, Rubio, Kasich positions
that he vilified those men over.

How do you know what Trump is going to end up doing, or how he will
reach whatever goals he's set? He hasn't even taken office yet, and
there's steps everyone takes to reach any goal. That's basic "goal
setting 101".

--
Maggie