Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_15_] Muggles[_15_] is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loseselection

On 11/26/2016 7:00 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 2:20:51 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/25/2016 12:07 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/25/2016 11:01 AM, Muggles wrote:

First you claim it involves hormones. Then you tell us it's just a
choice.

What don't you get? It's basic growth of humans... we're born BABIES
having a gender. We have to go through adolescence and at that time our
hormones begin to manifest. At that time we become aware of our
sexuality, AND we make choices based on all the information we're
exposed to. As we mature we become responsible for the choices we make
because the law has set an age of consent and responsibility, which,
doesn't negate the fact that even as children we make choices and are
still responsible for those choices, too.

Our lives are filled with choices and every time we act on anything it's
because we made a choice from our available options.

Many of those choices are from environmental tips we've seen in life but
you are ignoring heredity and genetics as factors in our growth. The way
our body was formed from the union of egg and sperm affects what we are.
It is more than just choices.

How do you explain heredity and genetics when it comes to siblings
turning out completely different from each other? It's the choices they
make individually.

1. Siblings are not genetically identical

That was my point. Combine that with the choices people make and you
have no 2 people who are the same for multiple reasons. It still boils
down to people aren't born gay. It's a result of the choices they make.

2. Epigenetics is a powerful force. You should investigate it.

I have.

I don't know why I bother to reply, really. You can't be reasoned
out of a position that you weren't reasoned into.

If the only reason you respond is to try to change my mind, that's the
wrong reason to respond.

I've no goal to change anyone elses mind when I explain my point of view.

--
Maggie