Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] Tmachcinsk@aol.com is offline

Default RCA P60928 convergence

Thank you for the info. I do know how to adjust the convergence rings not an expert but fairly good at it. It is always nice to have a place to go back to if things go wrong. As I stated in the other post The convergence is off very slightly in the very bottom of the screen. I also stated I replaced the power supply for the convergence board, I may have alse replaced the flyback at one point don't recall for sure at this point. I have no desire to screw up my very nice tv that is why I have come here to talk to the right people first before I do anything. Even if I end up not making the adjustments I still love getting the knowledge. Thanks again Ted