Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Meter maids.

In article ,
wrote:
On Saturday, 26 November 2016 11:33:09 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Just had an email from Flipper reminding me to submit both meter
readings by the 9th of next month.

Energy prices are going up - possibly they want as early a reading as
possible to get all your Christmas consumption charged at a new higher
rate?

If I've read the paperwork correctly (Flipper set up this deal for me) I'm
on a fixed rate for a year. And not even 3 months into it.

Obviously, I want the monthly payment calculated as accurately as
possible, and expect that to be trimmed when they get the second readings
after changing to them - the first being at changeover time.

Being retired, my gas consumption isn't influenced by public holidays, etc.
It may even be lower at Xmas since I've got a housefull. ;-)

--
*Save the whale - I'll have it for my supper*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.