Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hive central heating controller - one channel or two

In article ,
RJH wrote:
I find it quite useful as my hours are irregular.

So were mine. So I installed an additional programmer in the kitchen in a
convenient place. So just altered the on time if needed before leaving for
work.

And I'm sure remote controls, mobile phones and horseless carriages were
once considered 'toys' too. Oh the young things today, whatever next :-)

Thing is I can't think of when I'd ever use it. Since I'd made altering
the on time easy - long before such things arrived.

--
*How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.