Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Meter maids.

Just had an email from Flipper reminding me to submit both meter readings
by the 9th of next month.

It's obviously one of these incredibly difficult tasks which need plenty
warnings so you can prepare properly for it. Buy the correct tools and
protective clothing. Attend night classes to learn how.

I can understand companies trying to persuade you to pay a bill early,
much as it annoys. But surely a meter reading should be as up to date as
possible?

--
*It is wrong to ever split an infinitive *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.