Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loseselection

On 11/25/2016 2:20 PM, Muggles wrote:

Our lives are filled with choices and every time we act on anything it's
because we made a choice from our available options.

Many of those choices are from environmental tips we've seen in life but
you are ignoring heredity and genetics as factors in our growth. The way
our body was formed from the union of egg and sperm affects what we are.
It is more than just choices.

How do you explain heredity and genetics when it comes to siblings
turning out completely different from each other? It's the choices they
make individually.

O M G Read an article about genes and how they work.