Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default Drone roof survey?

On 25-Nov-16 7:53 PM, Jimbo in the near of Hawick ... wrote:
"David Lang" wrote in message
Just had a thought.

If you are buying a house, you have a survey. But not on the roof/chimney
stack?

That's likely to be the most costly thing to repair.

It occurs to me that if I buy a drone with a video camera, not that much
money, I could do a video survey of the roof/chimney stack for not too
much. Easy money & I get to play with a drone!

Not done much research, just an idea. Any thoughts?

like that is going to find nail sickness...tee hee

If you can't see signs of that from the ground, it probably isn't
advanced enough to be a problem.

Colin Bignell