Tony

Default Garage Door Work question

"user" wrote in message
Well, what were the competitive quotes? If they were relatively close
for the same work and parts, then you probably weren't "ripped off", since
that's the going market rates.

I didn't get any. As I mentioned in my post, this was my first time dealing
with repair people and I learned my lesson. The "bad thing" is that the two
places I called both said that they wouldn't be sure what the repair would
entail until they saw the equipment. Both places also quoted $48 for a
service call. In light of that, I went with the place recommended to me.

What makes you so sure that you were ripped off, in the first place?

I'm not sure. That's the reason why I posted a price breakdown. I would
like to get feedback from others about whether or not they think I was.

Tony