Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_15_] Muggles[_15_] is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loseselection

On 11/25/2016 8:36 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 2:32:06 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/24/2016 9:49 AM, trader_4 wrote:

But of course it's OK to deny two gay people in a committed relationship
the same rights that heterosexual people have. Go figure.

geez ... Nothing can stop anyone from have a "committed relationship",
but gay couples are not equivalent to heterosexual couples. They are
DIFFERENT! They should be acknowledged at being different, just as
people of different races are DIFFERENT.

I see, so people of different races should be treated differently under
our system of laws to, eh?

We already treat people of different races differently under our laws!!
What do you think racial quotas are doing??

[...]
Equality is a farce. We preach equality to the nth degree, but we
aren't equal because we're all DIFFERENT. That's not a bad thing.

I see. You're sounding more and more like a white supremacist every day.

LOL So, what do you call people who preach Black power, or Black lives
matter?? Are THEY black supremacists?? What about the Mexicans who are
out protesting? Are they Mexican supremacists??

Equality under the laws are a slight of hand game. Once you make laws
that favor one race, you're essentially discriminating against another
race. OH, but it's OK to do that as long as the scales are leaning in
one direction or the other??

That's NOT equality.

I can see your attraction to Trump and why people associate Trumpets
with your kind of values. That is your character, your values, but
not mine.

I'd like to see REAL equality - not some smoke and mirrors version of
the current politically correct male bovine droppings!

--
Maggie