Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default black friday

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news
any bargains to be had?

Tesco/Sainsbury's/Asda 40-43in TVs @149 50in @ 199. Mid range Brands Had
to read the box very carefully to find out if it had internet "catch up"
capability. Both had WiFi ticked but only the smaller one said that it came
with an internet browser. The larger one majored on using the WiFi to
"pair" with your PC, but as my PC isn't capable of paring in that way such a
feature is useless to me. If it did have catch up via an internal browser,
the info on the box didn't say so.

Offers on small goods. That new smaller Dyson was also on an offer, but
still cost about 300 pounds more than it is worth. I guess that it isn't
selling well.

Paltry offers on Laptops (including at ****y World)

Garmin dash cam for 80 quid- 50 quid off at Sainsbury's

Nothing else of interest (to me)

tim