Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mrcheerful Mrcheerful is offline

Default My very first merbile fern kerl

On 25/11/2016 06:45, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 24 November 2016 20:25:44 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:

Biggest laugh was when three lairy UKIP youth branch turned up only to find their chavphones cloaked, so I logged onto my private network and watched the ignorant scum put their £700 dinosaurs against the windows.

I found out that they were from Manchester and had been to Borussia Mönchengladbach. Must have been why there were loads of Mancs scum on board the Pride of Hull, so when I was called a tight Yorkshire git by a table of 5 bald tattooed gentlemen, I bought them all a round of drinks to prove them wrong, something I always seem to do every minute of every day.

You buy strangers a round of drinks 1,440 times a day? My goodness your
pension pot must be huge, tell us again how much it is.