Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_15_] Muggles[_15_] is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loseselection

On 11/24/2016 9:02 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 12:20:03 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 11/24/2016 9:04 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 1:27:56 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/23/2016 6:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/22/2016 11:48 PM, Muggles wrote:

So I suspect it is the same for homosexuals. They were born homosexual.
They can't/don't want to change either.

We will disagree on this point, too.

Wow. Just incredible. What is your reasoning to disagree?

Babies don't have a sexual orientation. They are born with a gender.

Sexual orientation comes into play when our hormones begin to produce,
and we mature. How can a baby be born homosexual when the hormones that
influence our sexual drives don't begin producing until adolescence?

More typical M BS. Whether it is determined at birth, or later by hormones
or some other physical process, is not the issue.

geee ... so actual physiology has no bearing on physical development?

The issue is that it's
not a matter of choice.

It is a matter of choice. Babies aren't born with a sexual orientation.
They are born with a gender. Orientation is a behavior, and sexual
behavior is learned.

I think you have an overly simplistic understanding of human
sexuality.

I've been around many babies aside from my own and none of them had any
sexual orientation. They had gender.

Sexual orientation doesn't develop until adolescence. That's not
simplistic.

That said, just because someone desires something, does not mean that
it is right for them, or good for them. A man may be super
hetro-sexual - attracted to anything of the feminine gender - or a
woman may be so "highly sexed" that she is dianosed as a nymphomaniac
- yet yeilding to those desires or impulses is no less a "sin" than
homosexuality.

There are also those unfortunate few whose bodies and minds just plain
don't match - a woman stuck in a man's body, and vice versa.

Those are not as numerous as many would have us believe, but they do
exist..

Going through life single and celibate is NOT the worst thing that can
happen to a person.

(married to the wrong partner for life is a lot worse - among other
scenarios)

All of that said, all people still have a choice what they do.

--
Maggie