Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:12:19 -0800, "Sterling Archer"
wrote:

wrote :
There is only one difference between a cult and any religion; the size
of the membership.

As an atheist, I simply ask that you provide empirical evidence of the
existence of your invisible friends and, I only ask that, when you
incorporate your delusions into the public discourse.

You can completely shutdown my challenges by producing the above
referenced evidence. Short of that, you could stop talking about your
invisible friends in a public forum, then, there would be nothing to
challenge. If you will not substantiate your claims and if you insist
on publishing them, I will continue to challenge and chastise.

Freedom of expression, wow, what a concept.....

How about you disprove my statement with empirical proof - by
shutting up and refraining from making every thread on usenet a
platform for you to grandstand about your "superior knowledge" and
spreading your hysterical atheistic dogma???
You have about 12 hours until I just stuff you into my bin.

LOL, demanding proof of a negative, the refuge of theists, the
superstitious and the illogical.

It must really suck for you that you must confront challenges which you
cannot silence.

As for your bin, meh.

I know a whole lot more about the American political system and
legal system than you know of the Canadian - and quite possibly from
your gross missrepresentation of American political history,
significantly more than you do.

I am quite confident I also know more about both scientific and
hysterical atheism than you do about Christianity - particularly the
nonconformists of the protestant reformation.

What REALLY must suck is to be so ignorant of your condition that you
flaunt it proudly, letting the whole news-net world see how pitiful
you really are.