Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] Tmachcinsk@aol.com is offline

Default RCA P60928 convergence

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 10:38:24 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Looking for how to get into the menu for fine adjustment of convergence on a rca P60908. Thank Ted

Also as far as experience I am a arcade game tech I have done convergence and tube swaps on many monitors and know enough to mark the rings before I start. I do not have much experience with projections and the electronic adjustment. I would start by making a single adjustment before going crazy. I don't know what the adjustment screen looks like at all. If there are values on screen I would wright them down before changing anything. I am not looking to screw anything up that's why I am here getting advice from you guys.. Thanks Ted