Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Charging battery in situ

In article ,
Bertie Doe wrote:
I like to keep my boat batteries on trickle charge .. I made up a lead
to connect via 'cigarette socket' ... works fine

I use one of those Aldi/Lidl chargers mentioned by this group last year.
It goes into 'maintenance cycle' after initial boost.

I built one in to the old Rover. In the spare wheel well. With a
waterproof mains plug under the bumper. Only slight snag is you have to
press the button on it to set it to charge after powering up.

--
*You can't have everything, where would you put it?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.