Charlie Bress

Default How to get a safe out of your basement

"Joe Wells" wrote in message
s.com...

.. It's full of rolled change.
Even a few bills. There's a bank bag with more change, a few pieces of
silver flatware, and another shoebox full of rolled pennies. About $200
total. More than I was expecting, but I can't retire on it. Darn.

Joe, I don't remember you ever saying how long those safes have been there,
but before you spend the change, check the dates on the coins to see if they
are of any collector value. Pre 1964 (I think) they would be silver and
worth more these days than face value.

Good luck (and share with the four year old assistant)

Charlie