Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mrcheerful Mrcheerful is offline

Default My very first merbile fern kerl

On 24/11/2016 20:25, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 24 November 2016 05:19:25 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Dont need months of planning when you
have a decent smartphone in your pocket.

Stuck my head out of the NH Dortmund window this morning and finally rang DD1 who was in Leeds and got through 5 and 30db over 9. Our lass thinking it was a chavphone came indoors and promptly went QRT.

Arrived at the station for 0910, got through to DD2 at 0915, but took my eye off the ball and turned round to see my 0923 set off without me, so bought DB online 24 access for £4.50 and rejigged route.

Biggest laugh was when three lairy UKIP youth branch turned up only to find their chavphones cloaked, so I logged onto my private network and watched the ignorant scum put their £700 dinosaurs against the windows.

You appear to have lost your marbles completely, following your
retirement. Very sad, it must have been all those chemical fumes, see
if you can get compo. you will need it when you end up in a nursing
home in a year or two.