Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 09:11:38 -0800, "Sterling Archer"
wrote:

Kurt V. Ullman has brought this to us :
On 11/24/16 11:49 AM, Sterling Archer wrote:

You can completely shutdown my challenges by producing the above
referenced evidence. Short of that, you could stop talking about your
invisible friends in a public forum, then, there would be nothing to
challenge. If you will not substantiate your claims and if you insist
on publishing them, I will continue to challenge and chastise.

Freedom of expression, wow, what a concept.....

Prove your evidence. Until then, atheism is every bit a leap of faith as
any religion. You can't prove lack of existence, any more than they can
existence. Actually, aetheism is very much a religion in its own right with
ill tempered Fundamentalists and every thing.

The original logical fallacy is to demand proof of a negative.

You assert your invisible friends exist and use them as the basis for
influencing public policy. I simply ask for empirical evidence of the
existence of your invisible friends, there is nothing unreasonable
about my request.

Without empirical evidence, your assertions are little more than
hearsay at best, or delusions, mental illness and bold faced lies at
worst.

Your illusions of superiority are also, in your own words, little