Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt V. Ullman Kurt V. Ullman is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loseselection

On 11/24/16 12:11 PM, Sterling Archer wrote:
Kurt V. Ullman has brought this to us :

You assert your invisible friends exist and use them as the basis for
influencing public policy. I simply ask for empirical evidence of the
existence of your invisible friends, there is nothing unreasonable about
my request.

The original fallacy is to assume things not in evidence. I merely
commented that your belief was based in faith as much as any Christians
since you couldn't prove yours any more than they could prove theirs. MY
feelings either way was not made.

Without empirical evidence, your assertions are little more than hearsay
at best, or delusions, mental illness and bold faced lies at worst.

And thus we get further evidence of the intolerance that is equal to
fundamentalists of any faith.