Posted to uk.d-i-y
Judith Judith is offline

Default My very first merbile fern kerl

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:14:36 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 23:49:45 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
And done
a hell of a lot more with it than all the other **** you
are actually stupid enough to lug around instead.

Our lass's case has a handle that had come off and so I went into a store and bought a £220 Samsonite 4x4, got a £40 off voucher, bought two free shirts for £40, put the fern, camera and shopping in the new case and threw the old one away.

Used 3790T to find Aldi, bought beer to put in Samsonite, found restaurant, bunged them £50 and walked back to NH Dortmund next to Dortmund Hauptbahnhof for 0923h Platform 11 to Rotterdam.

Crikey - you really know how to live the high life.

We are all so impressed.

Did you get a nice Vindaloo at the restaurant?