Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Wall lights from socket circuit

I'd tend to use some kind of fused system or it could just short out
somewhere and overstress the wiring before the thing blew or kill somebody.
There used to be some wonderful round wall lights in days of yore with a
fuseholder inside, made for this very purpose. I bet nobody does them
nowadays.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"David" wrote in message
Yes, the kitchen is finished, everything is decorated. Gleaming. Nice

So, it's obviously time to retro-fit the wall lights we should have
thought of in the first place... Channelling - lovely!

Question. Both light locations are more or less above plug sockets.
Feeds for these sockets come from above. Can the wall lights be wired
into the same circuit (with integral pull switches) as the plug sockets?

Ta

David