Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:43:32 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/24/2016 9:24 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

I believe it's wrong to label gay, or any other combination of union
"marriage". Marriage was an institution created by God to join one man
and one woman in matrimony, and it reflects the relationship between
Gods church and his people. Any other combination is not "marriage",
and a perversion of the institution God created.

Please describe how it affects you, Maggie Muggles, when a gay couple
gets married. I'm having difficulty understanding the real-life
consequences (to you) of gay marriage.

Cindy Hamilton

Well. she is offended. You cannot do anything that offends others.

LOL. Good one, Ed. That settles it.