Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 07:04:13 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 1:27:56 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/23/2016 6:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/22/2016 11:48 PM, Muggles wrote:

So I suspect it is the same for homosexuals. They were born homosexual.
They can't/don't want to change either.

We will disagree on this point, too.

Wow. Just incredible. What is your reasoning to disagree?

Babies don't have a sexual orientation. They are born with a gender.

Sexual orientation comes into play when our hormones begin to produce,
and we mature. How can a baby be born homosexual when the hormones that
influence our sexual drives don't begin producing until adolescence?

--
Maggie

More typical M BS. Whether it is determined at birth, or later by hormones
or some other physical process, is not the issue. The issue is that it's
not a matter of choice. If it is, describe for us the thought process, how
you decided your sexual orientation. Tell us about the day you made that
decision.

All men and women have testosterone and estrogens. In fact,
some homosexual men have MORE testosterone than heterosexual men
(though they both have the same average). Same for women in regards to
estrogen.
OMG.
I smell scientology, creationism or maybe some other whacko
"religion" in the air.
Go on Maggie, make your "choice" NOW !!!!
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012