Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default D-I-Y tubular bells - source of cheap pipe?

On 24/11/16 11:53, GB wrote:
On 24/11/2016 08:46, MrCheerful wrote:

30 metres of 28 mm is now 134 plus vat from BES plumbing inc delivery.
very fast service and cheap on all plumbing type stuff.

The timbre would depend on things like the seams. So, possibly the BES
stuff will sound different. Is wall thickness and metal composition
completely standardised? Is copper pipe really 100% copper?

Nope. There are traces of other stuff in it, but it is overwhelmingly
copper.

I suppose that under (son of) DSR you can return it if it doesn't sound
right.

all women"