Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

(I suspect Muggles wrote this, but can't be sure because he/she/it is in my
killfile for repeatedly changing his/hers/its email addy. While I hate
feeding trolls, some comments are SO wrong they need correction even if a
conversation doesn't occur).

Babies don't have a sexual orientation. They are born with a gender.

Some are, some aren't and some are born with both male and female sexual
organs. What gender would you assign to a baby that has both a penis and a
vagina? Oops. There goes your ill-informed supposition into the medical
waste bag.

If you read something a little more current than the Bible, you'd know that
every year doctors and parents have to make an awful decision that's come to
be known as "hole or pole?" I'll let you figure out what that means.

Historically, the term hermaphrodite has also been used to describe
ambiguous genitalia and gonadal mosaicism in individuals of gonochoristic
species, especially human beings. The word intersex has come into preferred
usage for humans, since the word hermaphrodite is considered to be
misleading and stigmatizing, as well as "scientifically specious and
clinically problematic".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

--
Bobby G.