Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Are 3A plug fuses really necessary? Why not always 13A?

On 24/11/16 04:36, wrote:
Frank Erskine wrote:
I don't know whether or not "intermediate" BS1362 fuses such as 5A or
7A are still available.

I've just given a packet of 5A fuses to my neighbour, they definitely
exist. In my toolbox I have packets of 3A, 5A and 13A.

jgh

I think you can even get 1.5A in that size. Used to see 10A but not for
years now.

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller