Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default My very first merbile fern kerl

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

And if you had had enough of a clue to have a decent
smartphone instead, you could have had a much better
look at that restaurant before you had showed up at it and
been much more certain that it was going to suit you from than
you were able to do by using that dinosaur to do that instead.

Found the Indian on my 3790T but it was like a student drop in,

Like I said, if you had had enough of a clue to use a decent
smartphone when deciding which one to use, that would
have been obvious before you had gone near it and you
could have looked for something better before lugging
your massive great suitcase full of dinosaur **** there first.
Just wandered over to where looked best with your phone
in your pocket instead. And paid very securely using your phone
too, much better than cash or physical cards security wise.

there was a mom and pop stubl next door

Pure fluke which wouldnt have been necessary
to fluke if you had had enough of a clue to
check on the phone before moving anywhere.

were we had schnitzel and 4x500cm3
of pilsner which I ordered in German.

Dont need to speak the language with a decent smartphone.

Showed them the QR code on our lass's chavphone
for a joke until gave them real folding.

Stupid to be farting around with cash anymore.

Thing is, our lass thinks this all happens by magic and not
months of planning and the ability to think on your feet.

Dont need months of planning when you
have a decent smartphone in your pocket.

Or to lug around a suitcase full of dinosaur **** either.