Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default My very first merbile fern kerl

On Thursday, 24 November 2016 03:15:30 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

And if you had had enough of a clue to have a decent smartphone
instead, you could have had a much better look at that restaurant
before you had showed up at it and been much more certain that
it was going to suit you from than you were able to do by using
that dinosaur to do that instead.

Found the Indian on my 3790T but it was like a student drop in, there was a mom and pop stubl next door were we had schnitzel and 4x500cm3 of pilsner which I ordered in German. Showed them the QR code on our lass's chavphone for a joke until gave them real folding.

Thing is, our lass thinks this all happens by magic and not months of planning and the ability to think on your feet.