Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default stuff diy

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 02:31:35 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 10:00:54 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"GB" wrote in message
news
On 23/11/2016 09:44, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 08:04:09 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 11:45:37 -0800, spuorgelgoog wrote:

Couldn't you rent it out as a bedsit?

No Romanians in my area, I'm afraid.

don't laugh before I retired I had to remove 13 Poles that were
living in loft ......

Ah. A multipole switch.

There's a club on the Finchley Road that advertises "Pole and Table
Dancing". The Poles are jolly people, who love to dance, but I've
never seen a table dance.

Then you didnt use enough whacky weed, stupid.

Is that what a safty dance is surely you know what that is.

I rather suspected you meant *safety* dance! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

whilst watching that video, I noticed this Buggles video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ

which reminded me of this rather nicer version from the B3TA web site:

http://www2.b3ta.com/videokilledtheradiostar/

Unfortunately, the soundtrack no longer seems to play (Opera and FF)
although the following presentations and some of the others still work

http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/

For those of a certain age, this last one might leave you rather misty
eyed with nostalgia.

--
Johnny B Good