Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
nThe Mighty Ant nThe Mighty Ant is offline

Default Not much on metalworking here anymore ,just political ****.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 02:34:58 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 15:24:06 +0930, Bluey69
wrote:

So when was the last time YOU posted anything visa vis metalworking?

Hummm? Dolt.

Im in the process of getting (6) chainsaws running. So far 2 are
purring like..well..chainsaws...I should have the 3rd up in the
morning and there will be 2 more to go. Ever see a Mac 310 with a 12"
bar? WTF??? Big enough saw to run a 24-36" blade....wierd...
They are part of that batch of stuff I inherited from the guy who
flaked out and started to walk away from a FULL 10x25" storage suite.

Got my 6 1/2hp Craftsman fired up last week, along with a weed eater
and a 4000 watt Onan genset. The Ranger 9 welder/genset is on the
list as well.

Sometime this week, I have to trim my palm tree at the 40' level, trim
back the skunkwood tree overhanging the cargo container, chip it up
and then spread it in the cactus gardens. Had a real cloud burst
Tuesday night..and found one of my 8' storage cabinets awash. In my
den. So I need to go up and tarp the roof. I knew it was getting
bad..but didnt know it was THAT bad. Anybody have pocket change to
put on a new 1/2 roof? Sigh.

Oh..I cleaned up my machine shop, machined a couple 416 SS parts for
one of my sailboats and am getting ready to go get my 1989 Aquarius
23. I was going to do it Friday..but they were going out of town for
the holidays and will be back on the 27th.

So Dolt..what have YOU been doing? Hummmm?

Oh Gee, hauling another 30 year old piece of aquatic scrap back to the
resident junk yard is "metal working"? Well, I suppose it is.... after
all the truck is made of metal.

And what was it you mentioned about the guy that abandoned a "FULL
10x25" storage suite" thus giving you the opportunity of stealing
everything in it?

Yup. A metal workers metalworker. NOT!

The term I think you are searching for is "Scrap Yard Worker".